Rely on author Ben Walsh’s bestselling approach to navigate through the content of the latest Cambridge International GCSE History syllabus (0470), and help to prepare for examination.
– Deepen understanding through clear and engaging text to build the content knowledge required by the course.
– Develop analytical skills through carefully designed Focus Tasks on all the Focus Points or Key Questions from the syllabus.
– Get a feel for the period and the issues through abundant source material that also ensures regular practice of source evaluation skills.
– Remember historical facts better through memorable diagrams and timelines.
– Consolidate learning with Exam Focus features suggesting how to tackle exam-style questions.
The course covers all the Key Questions and Focus Points for Core Content Option B ‘The 20th century: International Relations since 1919’ and selected depth studies: Germany, 1918-45; Russia, 1905-41; The USA, 1919-41.